- Herring Habitat Enhancement
A partnership with Rotary Clubs to boost herring populations using a proven method of habitat enhancement.
- Victory Suites
Housing availability has been identified as a key component of the worker shortage. “Victory suites” is a promotional campaign with the objective to encourage homeowners who have space to rent to rent it in the interest of providing more long-term rental housing for workers on the Sunshine Coast. The Victory Suites landing page seeks to provide interested parties with basic resources related to renting and regulations.
- South Coast Workforce Housing Task Force
A group of organizations and individuals working together to construct workforce specific housing to meet the community economic development and regional growth needs of the future.
- Community Futures
- Rhiza Capital
- Sunshine Coast Affordable Housing Society
- Gibsons Public Market Society
- Sunshine Coast Association for Community Living (SCACL)
- Sunshine Coast Credit Union
- Kim Darwin (Mortgage Broker)
- David Reed (Community Futures Board member)